Thursday, October 23, 2008

about a gal name latifah

This post is dedicated to my beloved younger sister, Latifah

Last week, I’m a bit tense with the office’s workload throughout the weekdays, so I decided to take a break, go back a lil bit early on Friday nite, asked bro Yani and Siti to accompany me to watch ‘Eagle Eye’ – a new film by Steven Spielberg and of course, shopping time!!

My sister will tie the knot this coming November, so I decided to buy a present for her, a good one. Lagipun, she is my only younger sister, so takpa lah kalau habis duit sikit for her. Before this, I’m thinking to buy her a posh handbag. It must be either LV or Guess handbag. Tapi lepas pikir punya pikir punya pikir, I don’t think she gonna use it anyway. Sebab…. She is different (in a good way of course). Tak suka pakai menunjuk nunjuk. X suka membazir. Tak suka menda menda yang menonjolkan diri etc. She is a very shy gal. So, I can imagine, nanti the handbag akan ditinggalkan dalam rak saja. Huhuhu.

Hmm… terpengaruh dengan my new hobby (buy watches for collection), I decided to buy her a watch. Drop-by in Rivoli Outlet in Mall of Emirates, and start ‘hunting’. Well takda la ambik masa lama sangat sebab before that, dah siap buat survey kat internet, cari watches yang xnampak menunjuk2 tapi at the same time still sleek and catchy. Huh, payah jugak tu.

Here are the nominees (CK watches for ladies)…




really like this design. a combination of bracelet and watch. cuma yg kureng ialah, dia punya saiz takde. dan kita takleh potong macam tali jam biasa tu, coz dia ni one piece. hmm...

oh, yang ni memang funky giler lah.. tapi, adakah sesuai pakai jam yang macam ni di sekolah di sebuah kampung dia kawasan terpencil di johor? tak mungkin....





arrgghhh... pun takda saiz...


And the winner is….
pilih yang ni, sebab design dia tak la melampau lampau sangat... just nice. betol tak?


Hmm…. Koyak rabak jugak lah my pocket. So lepas ni, kalau my sister x pakai, and just let the watch being lonely and abandoned in the wardrobe, I’m gonna kill her.

I’ll be back to Malaysia for my sis’s wedding. Yay!!! Just for 12 days. The leave application been approved by my boss, hopefully boleh balik dengan tenang lah. Takut jugak kalau kalau cuti ditarik balik (one of my colleague here need to change the air ticket just because her leave application been freezed, last minute). Kita tunggu dan lihat lah…

2 comments:

pipi me-ah's world~! said...

i know you ada 'hal' lain to attend to when ur back in m'sia.. hahaha good luck...
mmm i dont know what u knw.. did asha told you something ~ bout the entry 'still heart'..~ i told asha not to tell you.. keep it to urself k..
take care hadi.. im going to make that 100 fact.. tapi nanti la after competition.. im going to ganu.. yaY~! gO gAnu~!

Ms.D said...
This comment has been removed by the author.